Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The only thing i ever wanted was to be a King.

The only thing i ever wanted was to be the King of the world. I would have the ultimate authority over anybody. I would eat like a champ, while peasants kissed my feat, and polished my shoes. Being the King of the world would allow me to build at my own will. I would have statues and monuments built after me in my name. I would want Mansions made out of cobble stone and Alamander wood. Along with fireplaces with art lining the walls. Ranging from Picasso's to Rembrandts. I would have a red carpet that leads into my master bedroom. Where i would be greeted with fresh fruits to eat with silver spoons off of golden treys. I would have my own chefs, and maids. I would be transported by private jet and bulletproof limousines made by the producer of my choice. I would have modern day artist painting pictures of me, while orchestras made songs after me to present to at my diner. Last but certainly not least i would be a king that ruled with divine right, so i could base all of my greed on the works of god.

No comments:

Post a Comment